Minority Enterprise Executive Council
- Affiliation with an organization which has a reputable and established partnership with corporations and Federal government agencies.
- Affiliation with the National Association of Small Business Federal Contractors (www.nasbfc.org)
- An organization with a bi-monthly magazine “Minority Enterprise Advocate.”
- Quarterly exclusive briefings on contract and procurement opportunities to members by agency senior managers.
- Identifying and matching contract and procurement opportunities to certified members.
- Power Networking Opportunities – Meeting key decision-makers in both public and private sectors during seminars, workshops, forums, conferences, and awards programs.
- Business Referrals to members.
- Proposal writing services.
- Legal representation with attorneys that have substantial government, major law firm, and business experience regarding a broad range of legal issues, including corporate government contracts/procurement, labor/personnel, employment, environmental, tax, healthcare, and litigation, etc.
- Organization with Public Relations and Marketing Services. PR/Marketing services targeted to specific needs of members
- Provide members with a business website link
- Discounts on travel, car rentals and insurance programs.
P.O. Box 5199
Woodbridge, VA 22194
(703) 730-4091 ph (703) 730-4092 fax